Pages

[EP] Nolly -The Blessed Of God |Download (Audio) @Nolly_Cia


Gospel Rapper Nonso Onwuli better Know as "NOLLY"  Dishes out his long anticipated Ep Tagged "The Blessed Of God" an Ep Mixed With Afrobeat,trap and Rap.

Speaking About His Latest Project "The Blessed Of God Ep" The Rapper Said “This EP was birthed out of a very beautiful season in my life where God reminded me that my being blessed was totally independent of the circumstances around me. In this season of my life I’ve been through pleasant and not so pleasant experiences but God left me with His word, all things work together to they that love God and are called according to his promises” and He said that we are already blessed with all spiritual places in Christ Jesus before we arrived on the scene. So no matter the situation we are Blessed and our blessing is of God.”
Download ,Listen,Share And Be Blessed!!!
1.Melody (Feat.Okey Sokay)
2.Chineke (Feat.LC Beatz)
3.Blessed Of God (Feat.Marizu)
4.Disappoint (Feat.Gil Joe)
5.B.B.B.G (Feat.Limoblaze)

Viberspots

vibe

No comments:

Post a Comment